Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Like Miu Miu, Chloé is also a new image on Handbagsgeek. I guess I was obsessed with writing something new since I have completed the last post. Sometimes it’s just fresh and great to try the new things as you will find some differences in another perspective. Chloé is new to me. However, I am very delighted to give my humble views on this brand. Personally, Chloé impresses me with a clear classification of its bags which range from girlish bags in lovely pink and green to the mature ones in black and camel, provide us with more options. But I think the above Chloé Tote is an exception, which is between these two classifications. It’s a perfect bag for different ages of people thanks to the not so sharp colors in cream, red, camel and black. The simple design is one of the significant features of this tote, while the great functionality takes the most important part of it. Details like magnetic closure, detachable shoulder strap, interior pockets all prove it a user-friendly bag for everyday use!

No comments:

Post a Comment